Thursday, June 6, 2013

One of my Most Memorable Broadcasts to date

Heading to the park on Wednesday night seemed like just another trip. I couldn't take the highway because my wife's car can't handle it. I was drinking a Diet Dr. Pepper for dinner. And it was extremely overcast and looking like rain. That's when things started to go my way.

As I got to the park I hooked up my recording device for the first time and it worked, making this post (and its subsequent audio) possible.

While I was filling out the lineups, I noticed a #40 Giancarlo Stanton batting third for the home Jupiter Hammerheads.

To top it all off, a decent crowd showed up, which always makes broadcasting a little more enjoyable.

And because I know there were a large number of people (or four) anxiously awaiting their mentions on the broadcast, here is my subtle mentions of some of my buddies from back home in my 6th inning trivia contest.
Here's the second walkoff home run call of my career:

No comments:

Post a Comment